Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sienna Miller reveals how she managed to get through shooting like a zillion s-x scenes for her new movie

If an actor or actress is really good at their craft, when we watch their movie we think of them in character, not as the actual celebrity. It is always interesting to see when celebrities go on press tours and discuss what it was like filming their respective movie before they come out. So when we heard Miller and Affleck spent an entire day shooting s-x scenes for their new movie Live By Night we couldn’t help but laugh along with Miller.

In Ben Affleck’s new movie, which he of course wrote, directs and stars in, he will pay gangster Joe Coughlin. Sienna Miller will co-star as Irish vixen, Emma Gould. While being interviewed by E! News anchor Maria Menounos, Miller told her that in order to bring Dennis Lehane’s novel to the big screen, Affleck and her had to film multiple s-x scenes.

"It's hysterical," Miller told E! News anchor Maria Menounos over the weekend. "Ben and I are like brother and sister, thank God, so there was no awkwardness. There was just a lot of stupid giggling. He's very professional — I am not, but he is. In that environment, it was a cool scene."

“There was a montage in the script saying we did it everywhere: in the car, in the bar…I was like, ‘That’s an entire day of just love scenes! OK. How do we do this?'” Miller remembered. “Obviously, by the time nine hours of it has gone past, I was shaking with tears running down my face. I mean, I can’t tell you — but you have to laugh. Ben is just professional. It is what it is.”

"There will be some outtakes from that [scene] where I have to walk out of the room," she admitted, "because I just have tears running down my face."

Sienna Miller reveals how she managed to get through shooting like a zillion s-x scenes for her new movie

"Sienna thought that I was trying to make myself out to be some kind of world champion, where it just never ended," Affleck laughed. "I just keep going, going, and going again and again. She started laughing and I was like, 'Laughing isn't really the response that I'm looking for with this.' She was like, 'How long can you go? You're Superman!'"

We aren’t sure if we will be able to view the s-x scenes in this movie the same without picturing Sienna Miller laughing at Ben Affleck! But any movie with Affleck playing a gangster, we are for sure going to be in line at the movie theater. He just plays those roles oh so well.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.