Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tara Reid regrets having b**b job

Tara Reid reveals the details of her botched b**b job, and admits her regret.

Tara Reid has spoken out about her botched b**b job, admitting she would do things differently second time around.

The actress was recently voted as having the ugliest breasts in the world on an Internet site, a branding which upset her.

"I was on the Web sites as having the ugliest b**b job in the world," she told US Weekly. "I got my breasts done for the first time because they were uneven. I was a 34B, but the right one was always bigger than the left. I figured, I'm in Hollywood. I'm going to fix them."

Tara Reid regrets having b**b job

She continued: "If I had to do it again, I never would have done it in the first place. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said: 'Don't worry. It's going to be better.' "But after six months of 'it's going to get better', it started to get worse and worse."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.