Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tove Lo flashes her bre-sts again at Coachella weekend two

Flash-back feeling? Tove Lo exposes her bre-sts AGAIN at Coachella weekend two in an exact repeat of last week's racy stage antics

She certainly knows how to hold a crowd's attention - but Tove Lo repeated the oldest trick in the book on Sunday, as she exposed herself onstage at Coachella.

In an exact replica of last weekend's stage performance at the Indio, California Music And Arts Festival, the Swedish performer flashed her bre-sts to the crowd as a form of entertainment.

The 29-year-old wore the same starry hotpants and lifted the same bedazzled crop top for revellers at the second weekend, as she joined a new list of stage acts.

Whereas last week Tove Lo performed with Kendrick Lamar, this weekend, revellers would have to have decided between the American rapper and the Swedish singer.

She performed with Hans Zimmer on Sunday night, while Australian artist Lorde was joined by Kehlani.

Tove - real name Tove Ebba Elsa Nilsson - previously explained her habit for flashing the crowd by being unsatisfied with being told she 'can't' do something.

'I started just by showing a little bit of boob or just being sassy and everyone got so excited and then one night I just did it,' she told MTV News at Bonnaroo in 2015. 

'I was like "Why should I not be able to do it? I should just do it if I want to and everyone gets so amped up and a lot of girls, and guys, are flashing me now and taking their clothes off. It get's very heated and I like that."'

She added: 'I hate when someone tells me I can't do something because I'm a girl, then I'll do it twice as much' 

Tove penned tunes for the likes of Ellie Goulding and Zara Larsson before releasing her debut album, Queen Of The Clouds, in 2014.

While she might be the queen of body confidence these days, her teenage years were a difficult time.

She told NME last year: 'I haven’t talked about it a lot, but in my early teens, when my body started to develop I hated everything about it. I was very uncomfortable.'

Tove Lo flashes her bre-sts again at Coachella weekend two

These days Tove feels comfortable in her own skin, however, and being in the music industry has helped her come to that point.

'It’s a liberating and amazing thing to be comfortable with my body', she told the publication.

Tove explained that her reason for baring her chest onstage is to dispel the idea that women being n-ked is inherently s-xual, and to promote equality of the s-xes.

'I want to get to a place where women can be n-ked the same way that men can – funny n-ked or n-ked just to be n-ked.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.