Type Here to Get Search Results !

Chris Pratt: I Was a Stripper

The Delivery Man actor says he used to strip before making it as an actor

Time to make it rain, ladies!

Chris Pratt is the latest actor to reveal his stripper past.

I was always a very much n-ked person. I loved to always get n-ked. I was very free, so I thought, I may as well get paid, the actor recently told Buzzfeed.

Pratt says he juggled several dancer gigs at 18, but was far from Channing Tatum, who chronicled his story on the big screen in 2012.

I was never like Magic Mike, you know. I did go one time and audition on a stage for a club, but I don t think I got the job. I don t think I m a very good dancer, he jokes.

Chris Pratt: I Was a Stripper

The Parks and Recreation star, who recently beefed up for his upcoming role in Guardian of the Galaxy, said stripping wasn’t the only way he paid the bills.

I babysat and mowed lawns. I picked blackberries and sold them. I was always a very enterprising as a kid, he said.

His days of selling fruit are long gone. Pratt, who’s married to Anna Faris and dad to son Jack, 14 months, will see his latest film, Delivery Man, hit theaters later this month.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.