British actress Emilia Clarke made strong confessions about scenes that were uncomfortable for her to do in 'Game of Thrones'
United States.- Game of Thrones became one of the most famous and important series of the past decade, as it had an excellent story during its seasons and an extremely talented cast, including British actress Emilia Clarke, who played ' Daenerys Targaryen'.
Character who had some very strong and quite personal scenes, because some needed Clarke, who was during her 23 years, to remove some of her clothes, that is why the actress recently talked about what it was like for her to film them .
I didn't know what was expected of me, I didn't know what they wanted from me, and I didn't know what I wanted...Even if I feel like something is wrong, I'm going to cry in the bathroom, then I'll come back, we'll do the scene and everything will be fine." .
Emilia, who is now 34 years old, said that they were quite difficult scenes to record and that actor Jason Momoa, who is known worldwide for playing "Aquaman", helped her manage the situation during those chapters, although they were only during the first.
This is because as the show progressed, the actress was able to narrow down the adult scenes and choose the ones she felt were right. But she admitted that they were still quite awkward in some ways, as there were sometimes quite strong contexts around them.
