Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emily Blunt was pregnant during the filming

Emily Blunt was pregnant when she needed to go back and do reshoots, meaning she had to leave early on the night before the shoot.

Emily Blunt was actually pregnant during some of her scenes in Edge of Tomorrow. The fact that Emily Blunt was pregnant was not revealed until the actress admitted this during an interview with Graham Norton.

While shooting the film, Emily Blunt demanded to do her own tricks, which interested her trick-addicted costar, Tom Cruise. However, when they were given back on set to reshoot a few scenes, he was perplexed when she announced she would no longer do her own stunts. She told Graham Norton:

To get the extra photography well, I was pregnant at that point, however, it was still early and I wasn’t revealing anybody. So Tom was puzzled about why I wasn’t joining in with every one of the tricks because I was down when we did them initially. 

Emily Blunt was pregnant during the filming

So I let him know that I was growing a human. He was so adorable about it and secured me – he nearly overdid it in aiding me. Eventually, I needed to say, “Tom. It’s all right, I can do steps!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad