Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gal Gadot: "The first time I put on the Wonder Woman costume I couldn't breathe"

The Israeli model and actress has dazzled the lucky few who have already seen her as Wonder Woman in 'Batman v Superman'. We have been able to chat with her in London and this is what she has told us.

Gal Gadot, who we will see in 'Batman v Superman' as Wonder Woman and who has just finished shooting the first film of her solo character, never dreamed of being Wonder Woman. But that does not mean that she is not excited about playing such a powerful character: "It's funny, because since I became an actress I had always said that I wanted to play strong women, what I did not know is that shortly after I would land in a role like Wonder Woman's."

The Israeli model and actress tells us with a laugh how she felt the first time she dressed as Wonder Woman: "It was so tight that I couldn't breathe. The first time I put the costume on was two days after I was cast for the role. , and I remember walking into a huge room with a bunch of pictures of me as Wonder Woman, and at that moment I was shocked because I understood that I was going to be Wonder Woman, and seeing those pictures of me was amazing."

Gal Gadot: "The first time I put on the Wonder Woman costume I couldn't breathe"

But that was not the end of the matter, since according to the interpreter: "then I got into the changing room and tried on the suit and I couldn't breathe. But I didn't want to say anything so as not to ruin the moment! So there I was, trying By all means not to pass out. Obviously soon after they realized that it was too tight, they adapted it and now I love my suit."

Regarding the films that are on the horizon, Gadot confesses that she is enthusiastic about 'The Justice League': "I have not had the opportunity to work with the actors who will play Flash or Aquaman, and I am looking forward to doing it."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad