Type Here to Get Search Results !

“How did I let that happen?”: Amanda Seyfried regrets filming n-de at 19

The actress has expressed in an interview that she would have liked intim-cy coordinators to be the norm on sets when she was an emerging actress, a figure Sean Bean of 'Game of Thrones' has recently scorned.

The rise of intim-cy coordinators has caused a sea change in Hollywood, especially as the entertainment industry enters the COVID era. But this practice is still relatively new, as evidenced by a recent interview with Amanda Seyfried, who told Porter magazine that she wished intim-cy coordinators were the norm on sets when she was an emerging actress.

Seyfried, an Emmy nominee for her role in the Hulu series The Dropout, has said that while she came out of her early days in the industry "pretty unscathed," there was at least one experience she didn't like: "At 19, going around without underwear... are you kidding? How did I let that happen?" Seyfried said. "I know why: she was 19 years old and she didn't want to bother anyone, and she wanted to keep my job. That's why."

Seyfried's comments come the same week that Sean Bean has spoken out against the use of privacy coordinators, telling Britain's The Times newspaper that they "spoil the spontaneity" of a scene. Bean, who has starred in such shows as Game of Thrones and Snowpiercer, has said that he believes "the natural way lovers behave would be ruined if someone reduced it to a technical exercise."

Lena Hall, who shot intim-te scenes with Bean for Snowpiercer, responded via Twitter: "If I feel comfortable with my scene partner and others in the room, then I don't need an intim-cy coordinator. BUT if there is any part of me that feels weird, gross, overexposed, etc... I'll either defy the need for the scene or want an IQ."

“How did I let that happen?”: Amanda Seyfried regrets filming n-de at 19

West Side Story's Rachel Zegler has also criticized Bean's stance on Twitter, writing: "The privacy coordinators set up a safe environment for the actors. I was so appreciative of the one we had at WSS [West Side Story], they helped to a newcomer like me and educated those around me who have years of experience. spontaneity in intim-te scenes can be insecure. Wake up."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad