Jada Pinkett Smith is getting candid about her hair loss.
The 50-year-old actress, who revealed in 2018 that she has alopecia, shared a video update with her followers on Tuesday.
"Now at this point I can only laugh," she said in the short clip of her, pointing to a slight line of hair loss on her head that she said appeared "suddenly one day."
“Everyone knows I've been battling baldness,” she explained, adding, “Look at this line right here…it just came out like this. And this is going to be a little harder for me to hide, so I thought I'd share it so you guys don't ask any questions."
Pinkett Smith, who debuted a haircut over the summer, captioned the video, "Mama's gonna have to take it to her scalp so no one thinks she had brain surgery or something...Me and this baldhead will be friends...period! »
She first shared her struggles with her hair loss on a 2018 episode of her show "Red Table Talk," saying, "It was scary when it started. I was in the shower one day and then just a handful of hair in my hands… It was one of those times in my life where I was literally shaking with fear.”
The "Girls Trip" star said at the time that taking care of her hair had been "a beautiful ritual" and she said that she was experimenting with shorter hairstyles and wearing a turban.
She ultimately decided to shave her head, saying in June that her daughter Willow, 21, who has sported a shaved style in the past, "made [her] do it," as it was "time to let it go."
However, Pinkett Smith's latest hairstyle idea is something with a little more sparkle.
"You know mom is going to put some rhinestones in there, and I'm just going to make myself a little crown," she said in the video, pointing to the top of her head. "That's what mom is going to do."
The clip came a week after the "Red Table Talk" host appeared on the red carpet at the "Matrix Resurrections" premiere, wearing a bright red Giambattista Valli Couture gown.
