Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence reveals she suffered two miscarriages before becoming a mother for the first time

Who doesn't remember Jennifer Lawrence's stunning role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games saga? The truth is that the 32-year-old actress is one of the most respected in Hollywood. After many years of hard work and impeccable performances, last February, the interpreter's life changed completely. The actress fulfilled another of her great dreams, that of becoming a mother. She was doing it for the first time, together with her husband Cooke Maroney. However, the road to motherhood has not been easy, as she recently revealed for Vogue magazine.

The truth is that the actress was seen in an advanced state of pregnancy in the presentation of Don't look up, her last film premiere. Months later, Lawrence has surprised all her followers with two revelations: the two abortions she has suffered and the declaration that her motherhood has made her become a completely new person. She has done it before Vogue, for whom she has posed on the October cover.

Jennifer, interpreter of other blockbusters such as Passengers or Red Sparrow, confirmed to said medium that the son she had had at the beginning of the year was a boy named Cy, named after the post-war American painter Cy Twombly. Apparently, the name would have great meaning for Cooke Maroney, her husband since 2019 and father of her son, who greatly admires the aforementioned artist.

As she recounted in the interview, Jennifer became pregnant when she was in her early 20s, and she "intended one hundred percent" to have an abortion, but before she had the procedure, she miscarried. spontaneously. A long time later, she suffered another miscarriage, specifically while she was in the middle of filming Don't look up. By that time, the actress already wanted to start a family with Maroney. All this forced her to undergo a D and C treatment, that is, a surgical procedure to remove tissue from the uterus.

The actress had to go through a D and C treatment after her miscarriages

The young woman revealed to the renowned media that being a mother marked a before and after in her life. Now her day-to-day life, even the way she sees her life, is totally different. "The morning after giving birth, I felt like my whole life had started all over again. Like now was the first day of my life. I just stared. I was so in love. I also fell in love with all the babies in the world. babies are so amazing. They're those little pink, swollen, fragile survivors. I love all babies now. Now I hear a baby crying in a restaurant and I'm like, Awwww, beautful," she said.

The young woman assures that "my heart has been stretched to a capacity that I did not know", something that she has also happened to her husband. Jennifer Lawrence was born in 1990 in Louisville, Kentucky, into a very conservative family. The actress also wanted to talk about this aspect of her life. "I do not want to belittle my family, but how can you raise a daughter from birth and believe that she does not deserve equality? How?" She added, totally disagreeing with the values ​​of her environment.

Jennifer Lawrence reveals she suffered two miscarriages before becoming a mother for the first time

Lawrence is in favor of wanted motherhood, which is why she supports abortion when a woman wants it. "I remember thinking about it a million times while I was pregnant. Thinking about the things that were happening to my body. And I had a great pregnancy. I had a very lucky pregnancy. But every second of my life was different. And sometimes It occurred to me: 'What if they forced me to do this?'", he sentenced for the magazine, making it clear that pregnancy and motherhood is something very hard for someone who does not want to go through it.

Awarded an Oscar for her secondary performance in The Great American Swindle and nominated three other times for the golden statuette for Best Actress, the young woman has a long professional career. Jennifer just shot Causeway, in which she plays a US soldier who suffers a brain injury in Afghanistan and struggles to adjust to life back home. The film promises, like the rest of her projects, a guaranteed success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad