Kylie Jenner is sublime: almost unreal! But know it: to obtain this physical, the half-sister of Kim Kardashian passed several times on the billiards. Here are the details of its operations!
For years and over the interviews she gave, Kylie Jenner always swore that she had never, oh, ever had cosmetic surgery. Earlier, when we talked to her about the size of her XXL lips, she praised the merits of her cosmetics brand that made her a billionaire, Kylie Cosmetics, and the power of her super lip pencil. Sometimes, she put her incredible transformation on the account of puberty. Yeah! Only here, after a while, we had to stop taking us for hams... Between the fuller lips, the disproportionate buttocks and the chest which suddenly took two sizes, the half-sister of Kim Kardashian, who was born on August 10, 1997 seems not to be the same person anymore!
And it is a source close to Kylie Jenner, who revealed to Ok! Magazine details her surgeries: "She started nagging her mom about plastic surgery when she was very young. She let Kylie get whatever she wanted, starting with breast augmentation, and then some. Botox, then hyaluronic acid injections into the lips.” And that's not all ! The darling of Travis Scott (apparently they would have put the cover back) would also have done a hell of a facelift: "but also an eyebrow lift, upper eyelid surgery, a chin implant, an eyebrow lift, a remodeling of the jaw and a job on the nose".
Did Kylie Jenner admit to having plastic surgery?
For her part, it was during an episode of the reality show the Incredible Kardashian Family, that Stormi's mother confessed. Facing the camera, Kylie Jenner had finally admitted having succumbed to the sirens of cosmetic surgery: "It's just something I'm not at all comfortable with ... It's what I've wanted to do for a long time. I admit I redid my lips," she said, visibly happy to ease her conscience: "People judge me all the time, so I may have beaten around the bush a bit too much, but I don't. never lied".
