Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle asked to stop plotting against royals and ‘get a degree’

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are warned of their "blatant" plans against the royal family.

Speaking to British journalist Piers Morgan, expert Esther Krakue shared her opinion on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's career trajectory.

Hoping for an olive branch with the royal family, Ms Krakue said: "I hope they reconcile because I think it will be a positive thing for everyone.

"I would advise Meghan and Harry to find some sort of expertise like, I don't know, getting a degree in neurobiology or something."

Meanwhile, she advised the Sussexes to avoid posting offensive family content on Spotify.

Krakue said of the feuding family: "I think it's too early to tell. Obviously, everyone is eagerly awaiting Harry's book, which I really hope isn't as explosive as we fear.

Meghan Markle asked to stop plotting against royals and ‘get a degree’

“And obviously, you know, Meghan's podcast. Let's hope she doesn't say anything more egregious about the royal family."

"I think she [Meghan] is going to continue to capitalize on what she's capitalized on so far. She has a title, she has a captive audience in the United States.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad