Type Here to Get Search Results !

Men are intimidated by me: Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone said she wants men to ask her out but they run away from her.

Veteren actress Sharon Stone rues the fact that most men are intimidated by her reputation as a confident and s-xy woman.

Stone, 57, who became one of the most desirable women in Hollywood with her performances in erotic thrillers ‘Basic Instinct’ and ‘Sliver’ in the 90s and subsequent stellar big screen career, said she wants men to ask her out but they run away from her.

“I wish more guys would throw themselves at me. But not really. I think people believe the story that I’m s-xy, and now people are afraid of me.

Men are intimidated by me: Sharon Stone

“I think people so buy into whatever you tell them that they bought the myth, they bought the story. I think in reality I’m much more like the girl with the big clothes and the bag of books but people bought the story that I’m a s-x symbol. So guys don’t throw themselves at me, they run away from me,” she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.