Her reaction is understandable, but even she herself acknowledges that it was perhaps a bit excessive and that forcing her husband Ashton Kutcher to sell the ticket she had bought since 2012 for the historic flight that Virgin founder Richard Branson made last day 11 was not a considered decision, but rather the result of anger.
The interpreter, who bought the ticket in 2012, when he had no wife or children, after paying around $250,000 (approximately 210,000 euros), was finally unable to board the ship with the tycoon and go to space. And now Mila Kunis regrets not letting Kutcher fulfill that dream.
In an interview with People magazine, the 37-year-old actress, known for her roles in Black Swan or Ted (for voicing Meg in the original version of Family Guy), has acknowledged that making the actor and father of her children resign sons Wyatt and Dimitri now takes out his anger.
"Yes, I know, just thinking about it makes me furious", Kunis assured after being asked if she regretted having pressured her husband calling him "irresponsible" and not thinking of her family to reject the incredible opportunity her.
"When we started our relationship, nine years ago, he told me: 'I have a ticket to go to space'. And I answered that I thought it was great and told him to have fun," the actress recalled about the moment in which learned of Kutcher's target.
"But of course, the years passed, we had our first baby and things changed. I told him that he was irresponsible, that as a father he could not do that," Kunis explained about his change of mind and added the reason for this heightened drama.
"It's just that my hormones were through the roof," Mila recalled, who ended up revealing what she told her husband: "I told him: 'You can't do it, you're going to die, that thing is going to explode and you're going to die... And you're going to leave me here alone with the babies!'" Finally it has not exploded, but the truth is that the two are still one of the most established couples in Hollywood.
