Few celebrities are as honest as Priyanka about her cosmetic touch-ups.
Something is up with Priyanka Chopra's nose, and the publication of a photo of her from her teenage years confirmed it. The actress (and producer and activist) had undergone some aesthetic touch-up that she had never talked about until now, when she recounted everything that happened with an intervention that did not turn out the way she wanted and that has made her go through a few more times operating room for this reason. Few celebrities are as honest as her, who has loved P, Unfinished, recently published.
To begin with, the retouching was not exactly aesthetic: in 2001, when she had already won the Miss World contest, she had to undergo surgery to solve what seemed like a rebellious sinusitis. "I was having trouble breathing, and because I have asthma it was something I couldn't let go of. So I saw a doctor who was recommended by a family friend, who found out I had a polyp in my nasal cavity and it needed to be removed surgically. .
So he underwent what seemed like a routine operation that ended up getting complicated: "While removing the polyp, it unintentionally scraped my nasal bridge and my whole nose collapsed. When the bandages were removed and my mother and I saw the state of my nose, we were horrified: my original nose was gone, my face looked totally different and I wasn't me anymore," she reveals. And here began a real tragedy for her, who was already very famous and basically worked with her image: the media began to call her 'Plastic Chopra' because they thought she had undergone cosmetic surgery to change the shape of her nose, which was not It hadn't turned out much the way she wanted.
She decided to keep what had happened a secret - when she could have shut up all those haters - and she continued working while she underwent other interventions (this time aesthetic) to reconstruct her nose and make it look like more normal'. Although, as Chopra tells it, it took her years to get used to her new appearance because, after all, she was still not the same as always.
So it seems that the matter of Priyanka Chopra's changing nose, which she changed but not by her own decision, is cleared up.
