The singer and actress Selena Gómez retracts before the recent statements that she made about her about her work for Disney when she was a child
Selena Gomez retracts the recent statements she made about her about her work for Disney when she was a child.
The 29-year-old singer and actress clarified that she is proud of her work for the Disney Channel, following headlines that hinted otherwise.
"No, definitely not. I was looking for another program to do. And, by the way, I am more than proud of the work I did with Disney too. In a way, it shaped who I am," Selena Gomez said in an interview for Radio Times, in which he was asked if he had any reluctance to return to television.
These statements occur after she indicated a few days ago that at the time she worked for the entertainment company, she felt insecure about it.
"Earlier this month, Gomez told the Television Critics Association: 'I signed my life with Disney at a very young age and I didn't know what I was doing,'" Radio Times reported, asserting that the comment was made in joke.
"The quote was picked up by numerous entertainment news outlets, some of which took the statement seriously, while others claimed he was joking, causing some confusion among readers," Selena Gomez explained. offered the interview.
Starting in 2006, Selena Gomez appeared in various Disney Channel television series such as The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana. She too, she recorded some spin-offs that the channel did not broadcast.
In 2007, the artist starred in the series Wizards of Waverly Place, which was well received and won the Emmy Award for Best Children's Program three times.
