Type Here to Get Search Results !

Taylor Swift Addresses Red Scarf Reference in 'All Too Well' Video

Taylor Swift Addresses Red Scarf Reference In All Too Well Video Said To Be By Jake Gyllenhaal

United States.- Taylor Swift indicates that the red scarf in her successful song All Too Well is a simple "metaphor". The 32-year-old singer released her theme song and the 10-minute short film that came out late last year, sparking rumors that the "red scarf" she sings about was still in the ex-girlfriend's possession. her, Jake Gyllenhaal.

However, she now admitted that the garment was just something narrative with the color chosen after the title of the main album. During her appearance at the Toronto International Film Festival, she stated, "Basically, the scarf is a metaphor and we made it red because red is a very important color on this album, which is called 'Red'."

And I think when I say it's a metaphor… I'm just going to stop!”

The famous one indicated in the lyrics that she left a scarf at the house of the sister of the subject she was dating, so the followers thought she was referring to the 41-year-old actor, with whom she dated for a short period of time. time, from October 2010 to January 2011.

I walked through the door with you, the air was cold. But something about it felt like home somehow. And I left my scarf there at your sister's house. And you still have it in your drawer even now.”

At the time, Maggie admitted that she "never understood" what the scarf was about and why she was asked multiple times about it. “I never understood why everyone was asking me about this scarf. I'm in the dark about the scarf. It is totally possible. I don't know. I've been asked this before!"

Taylor Swift Addresses Red Scarf Reference in 'All Too Well' Video

All Too Well originally debuted in a five-minute version on her 2012 album Red, but Swift had written a 10-minute draft of the track with her co-writer Liz Rose, who helped her edit it for the record. When Taylor re-recorded the album, she decided to record the 10-minute version so she included it as a bonus track on the material.

To accompany this new song, she created the almost 15 minute long short film to be the music video. The mini movie was considered for the Oscars in the category of best live-action short film, THR reported last month.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad