Type Here to Get Search Results !

The reason why Sandra Bullock refuses intim-te scenes

The renowned film actress Sandra Bullock, who in April 2022 announced her retirement from acting, confessed the reason why she was not willing to record intim-te scenes in the films she worked on.

"I'm not the type of person who says: 'I'm going to record myself having s-x because I'm going to look good,'" the famous woman said in an interview for the Sunday Times Magazine.

Also, the American she limited: “I don't want to know what my best angles are. I do not want to see me. I don't want to listen to myself. Therefore, I will not do it even in movies.”

In this sense, Sandra Bulluck commented that she was always interested in creating content with which she felt comfortable, so she ruled out filming erotic scenes explicitly and always chose to include comedy in such situations.

"I always thought: 'Can I not be the typical woman who ends up with the heartthrob in the movie? If there's a romantic scene, can we make it funny?' Comedy is totally my type. It's like surviving. It's safe because I always have the power to set the tone."

Sandra and Ryan in little rags

As for the intim-te scene that she recorded in the film The Proposal, in which she starred with actor Ryan Reynolds, the actress confessed that she was uncomfortable, but having a friendship with him, everything flowed.

“Ryan and I had these flesh-colored things attached to our private parts, my hair was strategically over my nipples. When they said 'cut' we couldn't really move," the celebrity explained on Adam Ray's About Last Night' podcast.

The reason why Sandra Bullock refuses intim-te scenes

“He was on his back, with his knees up, and I was on the ground, resting on his knees, waiting and I didn't want to look because we couldn't move yet. So at that moment, I hear the director's voice from the dark, saying, 'Ryan, we can see your balls from here,' and I was like oh my! Because I didn't want to look over there,” she added with a laugh.

On the other hand, it is important to mention that Bullock starred in the film Unforgivable, which premiered in 2021 and became a sensation on Netflix among users of the successful digital platform.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.