The shocking physical change of Rebel Wilson she loses 30 kilos and poses in a swimsuit to kill her character Amy 'La gorda'
I know, it's like seeing Esty Quesada ('I'm a pringada') and Marta Sánchez with a lot of Photoshop in the same photo, but no: it's the same person. Rebel Wilson has won the award for the heaviest physical change of this 2021 from the Hollywood film industry. The actress from films such as 'Speaking the note', Compulsive scammers', 'What to expect when you're expecting' or 'My best friend's wedding' has celebrated that she has lost 30 kilos with this spectacular report on Instagram where she proudly boasts of her new great body
In the first image, Rebel has posed in a swimsuit in the purest style of Anita Obregón at the beginning of summer or Pamela Anderson in the golden stage of 'Baywatch' climbing on an aquatic plant and showing off those curves drawn by a very tight mayotte red. The following photos also show a renewed Wilson going through a corridor of lights, like Venus herself in full birth inside a shell or posing with a serious-s+xy face as if she had just fallen behind the sofa and nothing mattered because she is so hot in the death.
In an interview granted to 'People' (the 'Hello!' of the Americans), the 40-year-old interpreter said that her weight loss "initially was for fertility reasons because I was thinking about a future mini me, and so that That happens, I have to be in my healthiest shape. I just try to encourage everyone to be the healthiest version of themselves."
The one who will never again be able to play Amy 'La gorda' (her role in 'Giving the note') assured that she always focused on being healthy and happy, not on reaching a specific size: "My goal was never to be thin. No I focus too much on the numbers. I still look like me. I love having curves and I'm still super curvy, but just a healthier version. That was my goal, "Rebel Wilson revealed very sincerely in the aforementioned medium.
In the Instagram post where Rebel Wilson has dared to pose in swimwear, the actress makes a very positive assessment of this great professional and personal year, which has also been a before and after for her. This 2021 has not only turned 40 and has lost 30 kilos, but also (according to what he says) he has learned to "treat himself with love", a great lesson that should be transferred to all the participants of 'The Island of Temptations', not there is no doubt.
