Type Here to Get Search Results !

Zac Efron talks about the change in his face after domestic accident: 'I almost died'

The actor denied rumors of cosmetic surgery and revealed what happened to his face

Zac Efron made a new revelation about his diagnosis of agoraphobia, as he told the reason why his face suddenly changed, for which he was harshly criticized on social networks by users who claimed it had been the result of cosmetic surgery .

The actor denied this version in an interview with Men's Health, in which he told the true cause behind the change in his facial features: a domestic accident. After slipping on his socks as he ran, he hit the edge of a granite corner and fell unconscious to the ground.

When he woke up, he found that his jaw was broken and "hanging off his face," so he went to a surgeon to have it rebuilt. “It sucked. I almost died, but I'm fine,” he explained.

What happened to Zac Efron's face?

The 34-year-old American, recognized as one of the most popular youth actors during the first decade of the 2000s, who is currently promoting the film The Greatest Beer Run Ever, had an injury that caused his facial masseter muscles to grow. “They just grew. They got really, really big."

Zac Efron talks about the change in his face after domestic accident: 'I almost died'

To counter this, Zac has had to take several physical therapy sessions. "If I valued what other people think of me to the extent that they might think I do, I definitely wouldn't be able to do this job," he said, confessing that he is aware of everything that is said about him and his appearance. . “My mother told me. I never read the internet, so I didn't really care."

Previously, who excelled as a teen actor with High School Musical detailed the effects of his training for the movie Baywatch – which consisted of taking diuretics, diet and extreme training – they depressed him since his body took months to recover.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad