Type Here to Get Search Results !

Actress Kirsten Dunst clarifies that her admission to a clinic was due to her depression

American actress Kirsten Dunst clarified today that her admission to a rehabilitation center in February was due to her depression problems and not to alcohol or other drug abuse.

"I didn't go to Cirque Lodge (Utah) to abuse alcohol or other drugs," she told E! the interpreter who accompanied Tobey Maguire in the "Spider-Man" saga. "I went because of a depression," she added.

The 26-year-old actress, already a Hollywood veteran with more than 30 movies to her credit, explained that she made her decision on her own after consulting with her doctors, family and friends.

"It was about six months before I decided she was going to go," said Dunst, who is starring in the film "All Good Things," which is currently shooting.

"I was having a hard time," she said, "and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself. I was lucky to have the means at hand. My friends and family thought it was a good idea too, but I didn't know where to go." go, and my doctor recommended Cirque Lodge.

Actress Kirsten Dunst clarifies that her admission to a clinic was due to her depression

Dunst has decided to go public with her problem because she believes that she is not the only one facing constant media speculation.

Recently, some information suggested that her personal problems were the cause of a hypothetical dismissal by a clothing brand with which the actress had signed an advertising contract.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.