Ben Affleck has hinted in an interview for the Details website that the character of Darevil is one of the roles that he most regrets having played.
"I need to apologize for Daredevil, I need to apologize for those movies that I have not been able to interpret correctly". "If they decided to do a remake of Daredevil I would not accept it and I would take projects that would make me happier."
The actor also pointed out that he likes perfection in his work:
"I'm very hard on myself and I like to work hard to get a great job."
Affleck is currently immersed in the filming of the superhero film Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice in which he stars alongside Henry Cavill.
The film is scheduled to be released on May 6, 2016, which will be followed by the adaptation of The Justice League, the meeting of DC Comics superheroes that Zack Snyder will also direct.
Ben Affleck regrets his Daredevil
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is written by Chris Terrio (Oscar winner for Argo) from a story by David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight, Man of Steel). The film will kick off a slew of Warner films based on DC Comics characters.
