Type Here to Get Search Results !

Charlize Theron happy to b-re all

Charlize Theron finds it easy to go n-ked on screen.

The actress found it harder to convey her character's emotion in new movie 'The Burning Plain' - in which she plays a self-abusing, s-x addicted mother - than take her clothes off.

She said: "Being n-ked is one of those things I think people think of in an isolated, compartmentalized way, but sometimes it's harder to do a scene where you have to bear a raw emotion of pain or vulnerability.

"That kind of n-kedness is sometimes much harder than taking your clothes off."

Oscar winner Charlize, who co-produced 'The Burning Plain', also revealed she never thought she would ever step behind the camera on her films.

Charlize Theron happy to b-re all

The 33-year-old star added: "If you' asked me ten years ago if I would produce, I probably would have said, 'You're crazy.' But it's become one of those things that the older I've gotten and the more I've done this, the more I realise I love film making.

"It's not the idea of playing a role and showing up and just acting and doing my thing, it's the collaborative aspect of it that I really love."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.