Type Here to Get Search Results !

Demi Moore, in her memoirs: "For years I was spiraling, on a path of self-destruction"

In her autobiography, dedicated to her three daughters and her mother, the American actress brings to light the facts that most marked her existence.

Her life could inspire any movie script: drugs, infidelities, threesomes, rapes... An explosive cocktail that Demi Moore (57 years old) incorporated into her memoir Inside Out of her. A heartbreaking and sincere autobiography, dedicated to her three daughters and her mother, where she brings to light the facts that most marked her existence: from her marriage to Bruce Willis (64), her childhood, the toxic relationship she had with Ashton Kutcher ( 41) until the rape she suffered when she was only 15 years old. From this last episode, the identity of the individual who overstepped her has been revealed.

"His real name was Basil and his nickname was always Val. He was kind of an associate of mine since 1974. He had a lot of money," George Germanides, co-owner of the Mirabelle restaurant, told The Sun. According to Moore, he met him with her mother in a restaurant in the late 1970s and from then on he began to appear at her school until one day she found him in her apartment and raped her.

Upon its release, Moore's memoir reached #1 on the New York Times nonfiction bestseller list. In fact, the actress continues to promote her book on major American sets. At the moment, she does not plan to release any film. Her last and only film from last year was Corporate Animals.

In her last public appearances, Demi has looked much thinner. The National Enquirer has reported that the actress is "determined to relaunch her career" and "obsessed with image."

The violation that she suffered in her adolescence is not the only sequel that has marked Moore. Her relationship with the protagonist of Two and a half men was most controversial. Apparently, the actor forced him to have sexual threesomes. "It was a mistake and it was the perfect excuse for Kutcher to have sex with other women," she says in the pages of her book. A mistake that led him to fall into drinking.

"I was about to press the button to publish a really sarcastic tweet. Then I saw my son, my daughter and my wife and I deleted it," Kutcher wrote ironically on his Twitter profile when learning about the content of the controversial book. Subsequently, the American made her phone number public on the networks and asked his followers to write to him to find out the truth. Two messages that his fans interpreted as a subtle response to Demi's statements about the alleged reasons that led him to end the marriage.

Ashton and Moore's relationship got off to a somewhat contentious start. The age difference between them was questioned by the main British tabloids. However, against all odds, the couple were getting married two years after they started dating. A love story that fell apart and ended in divorce in November 2011, after nine years together.

"It is with great sadness that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, as a mother and as a wife there are certain values ​​and vows that I hold sacred and it is in this spirit that I have decided to move on with my life," she confessed at that time. then. One of the triggers of the relationship was the loss of a daughter they were expecting at six months of pregnancy and also the threesomes that he practiced with the interpreter in order to fuel her stormy love story. "Because we had brought a third party into our relationship the lines had been blurred and, to a certain extent, it justified what he had done," he confessed.

Addictions and eating disorders

The separation caused Demi Moore to fall into a deep depression and a spiral of drugs. In fact, the interpreter of Ghost ended up in the hospital for an overdose of designer drugs: "I was falling apart. I no longer had a career. Not even a relationship. The next thing I remember is that everything became blurry and I could see myself from the outside. I was floating outside my body in swirling colors and it seemed like maybe this was my chance: I felt like I could leave the pain and shame of my life behind."

Her first contact with the world of drugs was with her mother Virginia King, who was an alcoholic, and used to take her with her to bars, where the man who raped her could have noticed her. In addition to an absent father, Moore confessed that she had to survive her mother's long history of arrests for drunk driving and even several suicide attempts. "I remember using my fingers, my little girl fingers, to get the pills my mother was trying to take out of her mouth. My childhood was already over then, because there comes a life-changing moment," she says in her book.

Demi Moore, in her memoirs: "For years I was spiraling, on a path of self-destruction"

At the age of 19, after her foray into the small screen in the series Hospital General, the interpreter took refuge in alcohol and drugs, having to enter rehabilitation centers on several occasions.

Her addictions led her to suffer from various eating disorders. "For years I was in a spiral, on a path of true self-destruction," she confessed last year about her problems when collecting the "Woman of the Year" award for an organization for women who help with substance and alcohol abuse.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.