Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ennifer Aniston is ashamed of some movies in which she participated

Actress Jennifer Aniston confessed that she is ashamed of some films in which she participated and said that she now has more "freedom" to choose.

It can be said that her career "took off" at different times, but without a doubt her role in the series "Friends" earned her great consolidation among the public and also among critics on the small and big screen.

Looking back now, Aniston remembers the days when she was on the lookout for opportunities to be in any movie. And those days she doesn't like them.

"I've made movies that make me hang my head in shame," she confessed the blonde. In this sense, at present, when she is going to make a decision about a job, her reflection is long and she does not participate in any project. "I have to truly love something to leave my house, my dogs, my husband... the older you get, the more you realize that," she told Harper's Bazaar.

Ennifer Aniston is ashamed of some movies in which she participated

Thus, today she feels that she has more freedom to be able to choose which films to work on and she is not pressured to take anything just to make a career. "I have a sense of freedom that I didn't have before. I'm also starting to take risks in the industry, which is very insecure about giving people opportunities," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad