Type Here to Get Search Results !

Game of Thrones: Emilia Clarke said that she had an accident and cried on her first day of recording

Emilia was 22 years old when she started working on the series, which was also her first job as an actress.

Today she laughs at the anecdote, but at that time she did not have a good time at all. Emilia Clarke, who plays Daenerys Targaryen in the Game of Thrones series, said that she had an eventful first day of work in the HBO star fiction.

"I remember my first day on set. My God, I fell off the horse! Heavens, it was my first job, it was the first thing I did and they put me on a horse," the actress began in a clip shared by the channel in your YouTube account.

Game of Thrones: Emilia Clarke said that she had an accident and cried on her first day of recording

"It was in a bamboo field in Belfast, and it was raining. I was falling off my horse but I kept performing. I remember hanging. I was literally hanging, holding on with all my might and I remember screaming. Please stop filming! When I rejoined, I turned around and… my God. The whole team was there, and I started to cry. That was my first day in Game of Thrones, "he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.