Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gwyneth Paltrow confesses that she never wanted to divorce Chris Martin

This separation was the last thing she expected to happen to her in her life, although she now admits that thanks to that experience she learned many things about herself.

Ever since Gwyneth Paltrow launched her lifestyle website Goop, she has gradually moved away from the world of cinema. The success of the products sold there has allowed him to continue living comfortably without having to be away from her family for months to shoot a movie. The only thing she hasn't been able to afford yet is to completely disappear from public life. Being the most visible face of the business, the actress is aware that she needs to continue being in the news to ensure free publicity. And nothing better to achieve this relevance than to talk openly about her private life.

Of course, far from selling morbidity, when Paltrow talks about her intimacy, she does so to set herself as an example of such delicate issues as mental health and good care of personal relationships. She even with her ex-husband Chris Martin, with whom she maintains an excellent friendship despite the fact that they divorced five years ago. A "conscious" separation for the good of her children that, according to what she has just revealed, she never wanted.

“I learned a lot about something that was the last thing I wanted in this world. Because I never wanted to get divorced. I never wanted to not be married to the father of my children. But I've learned more about myself during that process than I ever imagined," Gwyneth confessed during an appearance on actress Anna Faris' Unqualified podcast.

"And precisely thanks to that, because I focused on my responsibility towards my children during the divorce, I was able to find the most amazing man and build something by his side that I had never had," she said, referring to her current husband, Brad Falchuk, with the one who married in 2018 and with whom she has come to go on vacation with her children Apple and Moses, her ex-husband Chris Martin and with her current partner, Dakota Johnson.

“At first we were just friends, some who had known each other for a long time, and suddenly we fell in love. I had doubts about whether we should go out together, about whether it was appropriate for that to happen.** I was very scared because Brad is a person who demands intimacy and constant communication in a way that I did not know how to offer him”**, she revealed.

Gwyneth Paltrow confesses that she never wanted to divorce Chris Martin

“For example, I like it when we fight to leave the room and close the door. But not him, he forces me to sit down and talk about what is happening to find out how to solve the problem. He asks me to be honest with him and with myself in a way that is very hard but at the same time has helped me a lot to grow, "she acknowledged.

“I guess I quickly recognized the incredible qualities of him. Being with him is like being with a kind of jiu-jitsu master who tells you 'I'm going to make you see your own weaknesses and strengths so that you can win and advance. ”, She concluded, revealing the main secret of their relationship. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.