Type Here to Get Search Results !

I have no problem with getting n-ked for the cameras : Eva Mendes

Eva Mendes said she has no problem stripping off on screen and said she will do 'almost anything' for art.

The 36-year-old actress will be appearing in new movie The Other Guys opposite Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg and Samuel L. Jackson.

She admitted that she doesn't mind stripping off for a movie role as it's all just part of the job.

Mendes said to W magazine: "I've never had a problem with n-dity, but I don't put it out there without a reason. I'm not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I'll do anything almost. I'll go there."

I have no problem with getting n-ked for the cameras : Eva Mendes

She added: "I know I walk a fine line between being a respected actor and being what they call a s-x symbol. It's a hard one to walk if you want to be known as a real, credible actor.

"But I've never felt objectified. Nothing you see me do is an accident... I'm incredibly calculated when it comes to my career."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.