Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston reveals the two worst moments she had working under Harvey Weinstein

The actress has only starred in one Weinstein-produced film in 2005. But that was enough for her to know what kind of person the most powerful man in Hollywood was at the time.

Since Hollywood embraced the #MeToo movement to end the scourge of harassment in the film industry, many actresses have recounted their experience in the past to denounce the terrible situations they have had to face throughout their lives. race. Most of them, related to the producer Harvey Weinstein, who after decades behaving in a more than doubtful way with his actresses, has finally fallen out of favor.

But whoever thinks that we already know everything about the one who until recently was one of the most powerful men in the cinematographic world is wrong. Even today, new stories come to light in which he appears as the sad protagonist. The last to tell about his experience? Jennifer Aniston, who has just revealed in an interview what she experienced the only time she worked for this producer, shooting the 2005 film No Control, in which Clive Owen also appeared.

“I had to interact with him several times. The time I remember the most was during the dinner after the premiere of the film. I was sitting at a table with Clive, with the producers and with a friend of mine and he suddenly came in and the first thing he did was walk up to my friend and order him to get up," Aniston explains in Variety.

“I couldn't believe it. But my friend had no choice but to get up and move to another place at the table so that Harvey could sit next to me. It was a demonstration of the level of disgusting and pushy behavior that he had relating to everyone, ”she assures.

But that wasn't the only time Jennifer suffered she had to put up with Weinstein. In the interview she also recalls another occasion in which the executive tried to get her to do something against his will to favor his then-wife, the designer Giorgina Chapman, creator of the Marchesa firm.

"He never tried to abuse me," says Aniston, who at the time was one of the most powerful actresses in Hollywood and therefore someone Weinstein would never dare try to outdo.

Jennifer Aniston reveals the two worst moments she had working under Harvey Weinstein

“But he was very smart. I remember that year her ex-wife Georgina had started designing her Marchesa brand. And he decided to come visit me in London while we were shooting the movie to tell me that he would like me to wear one of his dresses to the premiere,” Aniston declares.

“I looked at the catalog and at that time Marchesa was not what it is today. Simply, her clothes were not for me. But he insisted that he had to wear a dress designed by Giorgina. That was the only bullying he did to me. Although it didn't help at all because I told him no. What was I going to do? Force me?” he concludes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.