Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence has 'zero tolerance' for alcohol

"I never really party late. I'm a pussy, I'm like a grandma. It's hard for me to party, and when I do go out I don't stay late. If I stay late and drink too much, I end up throwing up. I have zero tolerance [for alcohol] and I never pass out, I just start throwing up, "explains the interpreter in an interview with Harper's Bazaar magazine.

Luckily, the young woman has good friends like the actress Emma Stone who take care of her when she goes overboard with drinks.

"Ask Emma Stone. That was exactly what happened to me the night we went to see Adele's concert in Los Angeles. She was holding me and rubbing my back [while I was throwing up], she was really good. I kept telling her, 'Get out of here, this is disgusting,'" adds the actress.

That night turned "crazy" when Jennifer's friend and "Hunger Games" co-star, Woody Harrelson, cut his foot after the actress broke a candle while throwing up and forgot to pick it up. the pieces.

Jennifer Lawrence has 'zero tolerance' for alcohol

"Woody cut his foot. He was going to stay at my house, in the guest room, and right then I started throwing up. And I broke a candle because I can't throw up like a normal person, no: I was waving my arms around. And of course I didn't pick up the candle because I'm a s---. The next day [Woody] cut his foot. And I kept saying, 'F--k, Are they going to sue me?' It was him who had to tell me: 'Are you going to ask me if I'm okay?' It was a crazy night."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.