Type Here to Get Search Results !

Khloé Kardashian confirms what cosmetic surgery she has had on her face

Khloé Kardashian has addressed this weekend the rumors about the evident physical metamorphosis of her since the reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians (KUWTK) began to the present day. Kim Kardashian's sister has confirmed during the second part of the family reunion on the occasion of the end of the reality show, which was broadcast on Sunday, June 20, that she had a rhinoplasty.

"Everyone says 'My God, she's had her third face transplant,' but I've only had my nose done." The founder of the Good American company thus broke her silence on a subject that has caused rivers of electronic ink to flow, but which she told Andy Cohen, the show's host, on Sunday, “no one has ever asked me. You are the first person in an interview who has asked me about my nose. Of course I have used injectable cosmetics, not really Botox. I have responded very poorly to Botox on a few occasions.”

Cohen also asked Khloé if she's felt more or less insecure about herself since KUWTK premiered in 2007. “When she started the show, she was very, very sure. Then, during the first two seasons, I became insecure due to public opinions about me. Then I had, I think, a good run of being confident, and then I think recently I've become insecure again. So I guess she just goes, you know, up and down."

About those who believe that Khloé is the black sheep of the family for being the least similar among the sisters and being branded by some as the least graceful, she has said that her sisters Kim and Kourtney received preferential treatment for years for the her physical appearance. They were given “racks and racks of clothes” at photo shoots because of their looks, “it was never a question,” she stated, “it was a given. And it was also very cheeky.”

Khloé Kardashian confirms what cosmetic surgery she has had on her face

Her claim against the paparazzi

Although she knows that her family has not treated her differently because of her appearance, she has said that due to the struggle she has suffered, she is convinced to promote the inclusion of plus sizes in her clothing line. .

This is a topic Khloé has opened up about in the past. “As someone who has struggled with body image all her life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering in bad lighting or doesn't capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get to this point you should have every right to ask that it not be shared, regardless of who you are.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.