Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian's controversial confession about the s-x tape that made her famous

Kim Kardashian made a strong revelation on the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The reality star admitted during a conversation with Scott Disick and Kendall Jenner that she was high when she recorded herself having s-x with her ex-boyfriend, Ray J. The video catapulted her to international fame.

"You were fun, right? You were wild at one time, right?" Disick asked Kim about her wild girl days.

"When I got married she was high on ecstasy," Kim confessed in reference to her short and failed marriage to producer Damon Thomas. "The first time I used ecstasy I got married, I took it again and I recorded a video having s-x. Something bad always happened."

It may interest you: Does Maluma prefer men in privacy? Anitta reveals intim-te experience

The revelation of the millionaire businesswoman surprised her brother-in-law, highlighted the Infobae medium.

"Were you high when you made the video?" Kourtney's ex asked in disbelief.

"Totally!" replied the eldest of the Kardashian sisters. "Everyone knows, my jaw was shaking all the time."

The recording became the most viewed p-rn video in history, with 100 million views.

"Kendall really has no idea," Kim assured. "I definitely went through a rebellious girl time in my late teens. But I'm not like that anymore."

Kim Kardashian's controversial confession about the s-x tape that made her famous

You can also read: Yanet GarcĂ­a raises the temperature by recording herself from the bathroom of her house

In an interview with Oprah in 2012, Kim had said that she felt "humiliated" after the s-x tape was published. However, she now changed her perspective.

"I am aware that this was my presentation to the world, acknowledged Kanye West's wife. "It was because of something negative so I had to work 10 times harder for people to know me as I really am."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.