Type Here to Get Search Results !

Marisa Tomei uncomfortable with n-dity

Marisa Tomei admits that she finds stripping off on screen an "uncomfortable" experience.

Marisa Tomei has confessed that she finds shedding her clothes for movie roles difficult.

The 44-year-old, who plays a stripper in upcoming drama The Wrestler, told Parade: "I'm uncomfortable with exposing myself. But in these films I think what I did was appropriate and I'm proud of it. Actually, I'm concerned with a lot more than how my body looks."

She continued: "I just find it really hard to watch myself in general. But being n-de was weird. And now I'm seeming like the actress who does that, which wasn't my intention."

Marisa Tomei "uncomfortable" with n-dity

Tomei credited her figure to exercising with a hula hoop, saying: "It's really good for your core strength. I have a travel hoop. You can twist it in half but it's adult size, not like a little kids hula hoop."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.