Type Here to Get Search Results !

Natalie Portman has decided not to strip on screen again.

The actress partially stripped for a lovemaking scene in 2007 movie Hotel Chevalier and it ended up on p-rn sites.

Natalie Portman has decided not to strip on screen because she doesn't like seeing her pictures on p-rn sites.

The actress partially stripped for a lovemaking scene in 2007 movie Hotel Chevalier and it ended up on p-rn sites.

"It really depressed me that half of every review on the film was about the n-dity. It made me think I shouldn't have done it," imdb.com quoted Portman as saying.

"I'm not prudish about n-dity. I think it's beautiful in films, and s-x is such a big part of life. My issue is that I feel it takes something away from what you're doing when the focus is put on the wrong thing. My picture ended up on p-rn sites, and that's the dilemma," she added.

Natalie Portman has decided not to strip on screen again.

The experience left Portman shaken and now she has decided not to do such a scene again.a "I just don’t want to do something that will end up as a screen grab on a p-rn site," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.