Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek spent an embarrassing moment with Eminem during the Oscars

In addition to the two photographs, Hayek accompanied her message with a statement from Eminem to the Rolling Stone portal

During the Oscar ceremony, on February 9, the Mexican actress Salma Hayek had the opportunity to share a moment with the American rapper Eminem, who appeared at the awards ceremony.

In his social networks, Hayek shared two photographs with the interpreter of Like Toy Soldiers and Sing For The Moment, who during the 92nd delivery of the golden statuette, presented the song Lose Yourself, with which he won the Oscar for Best Original Song. in 2002.

In these pictures it might seem like Eminem and I are best friends, but what really happened is that as he was walking offstage and preparing to walk in, I was so shocked to see him that I spilled water on him. If you look at the photo, I look mortified and he looks terrified of me," said the actress, who was nominated for an Oscar in 1997 for best actress.

As I was trying to clean it up, I impulsively hugged him and said, 'Nice to meet you, Eminem. I'm a HUGE fan!' But I was so disappointed that I made a fool of myself meeting him," added Salma.

Salma Hayek spent an embarrassing moment with Eminem during the Oscars

In addition to the two photographs, Hayek accompanied his message with a statement from Eminem to the Rolling Stone portal, in which he stressed that, after his presentation, he enjoyed the late attention that he did not receive 18 years ago: “I have to hug Salma! Hayek!” the rapper added.

After his presentation at the 2020 Oscars, the American singer apologized to the United States Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for not having attended to receive his recognition in 2002.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.