Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gomez flashes her underwear at 2017 AMAs

Selena Gomez flashes her underwear in white nightgown as she hits stage for the first time since kidney transplant

Selena Gomez put on a raunchy display at the American Music Awards 2017 – just weeks after undergoing a kidney

The Wolves singer, who is reportedly back with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, put on a sizzling display at the popular awards ceremony – where she flashed her knickers to the camera as she debuted her new single. 

The starlet rocked her newly-blonde hairstyle as she launched herself onto the stage in a s-xy white gown, thrilling fans with a s-xy performance where she rolled around on the ground seductively in front of the nation. 

The s-xy garment was so short, that Selena could do nothing to help the slight wardrobe malfunction as she showed the audience her undergarments. 

She appeared with cuts on her knees and forehead for the theme of the song, which was set after a car crash in a red Ford Mustang. 

Just weeks ago, on September 14, Selena announced she had undergone a kidney transplant from her best friend.

The singer had been laying low for months, not appearing at awards ceremonies or promoting her new music.

And in a beautiful picture of herself in a hospital bed next to her best friend, the former Disney actress explained that she had to undergo a kidney transplant – and bravely showed off a picture of her scars to her millions of followers. 

In a statement on her Instagram, Selena wrote to her 126 million followers: "I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. 

"So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. 

"Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. 

Selena Gomez flashes her underwear at 2017 AMAs

"And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made."

Selena is currently said to be going out with Justin Bieber, who wasn’t at the awards ceremony with her. 

The ex’s have been spending a lot of time together – and were even spotted kissing – following her split from The Weeknd just weeks before.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.