Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tara Reid's Extensive Plastic Surgery, Explained

Tara Reid was the "it girl" of the '80s. She was the archetypal "girl next door" with her toothy smile, ice blue eyes, blonde locks and bubbly personality. Then suddenly, she was no longer, after a few scalpel strokes. According to IMDb, Reid had been in high demand thanks to box office hits such as "American Pie," "The Big Lebowski," and "Josie and the Pussycats." However, extensive plastic surgery severely damaged Reid's career and significantly affected his body and his confidence.

Before going under the knife, Reid had already fought with bodyshamers for years. The actor was perpetually criticized for being too thin, and his appearance was constantly scrutinized and commented on. “People always say I don't eat. I eat all the time. They call me creepy skinny,” Reid told E! New. “You are my friend, everyone knows that I eat more than anyone. I'm just a skinny girl,” she explained. Reid added, "The body shaming that's going on right now is to such a bad degree for girls, and I really relate to that. »

The constant criticism of women's bodies and appearances is horrible, period. And, it's undoubtedly harder to manage while living under the constant glare of the Hollywood spotlight. As reported by Today, Reid's troubles were exacerbated at P-Diddy's 35th birthday party in November 2004 after an excruciating red carpet wardrobe malfunction. As the paparazzi cameras clicked, Reid's left breast was accidentally exposed, showing off her botched plastic surgery. Nearly two decades later, Reid's extensive plastic surgery operation has been explained.

Tara Reid's body image issues fueled extreme plastic surgery

Tara Reid opened up about her extensive plastic surgery in an Access Hollywood interview. She admitted that the breast flash at P-Diddy's birthday party left her mortified. “It was terrible,” she shared. “I became known as having the ugliest breast in the world. It was all over these websites. Millions of them. Reid said she had surgery at 28 because her breasts differed in size, and "they were getting saggy, and in Hollywood you have to look great."

She told Us Weekly that she asked for breast implants which were "big Bs". However, the surgeon "gave me Cs and I didn't want them." Reid said she immediately observed that her nipples were totally deformed (via ABC News). The surgeon insisted that they would improve over time. But “[everything] started to go from bad to worse,” Reid admitted.

She confessed to Access Hollywood that she also underwent belly liposuction. It ended up looking like a horror show too. Reid admitted that she didn't do any pre-op research because she had been assured by many people that the surgeon was excellent. " I was embarrassed. I didn't want people to see what I really looked like,” Reid said. “I had to keep it covered. Things got so bad they got to where Hollywood didn't want to cast Reid anymore. However, eventually, she was able to fix the botched operation. “I feel like a girl again,” Reid said. "I'm getting out of the shower now, and it's like, wow, I'm back. »

Tara Reid is ready for her comeback

Tara Reid is still ashamed of her body. While the heyday of the tabloids is over, a bigger, more relentless beast has replaced them: social media. “Nothing better [than] your friend taking artistic photos of you in Palm Springs,” Reid captioned two bikini photos on Instagram. Within minutes, she was inundated with negative comments. “That is simply FALSE. Unhealthy and unattractive,” wrote one body police member. "I don't shame him," wrote another, who continued to do just that, insisting that Reid needed to "[get] back to a normal healthy weight!" »

Tara Reid's Extensive Plastic Surgery, Explained

The actor clapped back as he posted another bikini pic and some savvy advice. “To everyone who wrote something nice and supported me, I love you! Reid wrote. “And keep spreading that love, it’s the only thing that will save this world. »

"[Bullying] is something that I personalize a lot," Reid told E! News. “In my life, I have been the victim of a lot of bullying, and I know what it feels like and how much it hurts. years on low-budget movies, camps, and sometimes unintentionally big movies (“Shaknado,” anyone?), Reid is gearing up for her big box office comeback, and she's doing everything on her terms. "I've finally decided, I'm not gonna wait for people to pitch me, I'm gonna start pitching myself," she told Variety. “I will make my own destiny, my future. »

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.