Type Here to Get Search Results !

The real reason for Sandra Bullock's retirement from acting

The famous Hollywood actress Sandra Bullock gave the reasons why she decided to pause her long career in the cinema

A few months ago, Sandra Bullock surprised her followers after announcing that she is retiring from acting. After her last film “The Lost City”, in which she starred with Channing Tatum, the Hollywood star, she assured that she was very convinced of her decision.

As is recalled, Bullock rose to fame with her participation in the tape "Maximum speed" with Keanu Reeves. Subsequently, she has ensured her talent and versatility as an actress by participating in films such as "Miss Sympathy", "The Proposal", "Gravity", "Ocean's 8: The Scammers" and "Imperdonable". So after reaching the peak of success, why did she make the decision to withdraw from it?

Why did Sandra Bullock retire from acting?

During the SXSW Festival, where Sandra Bullock was promoting "The Lost City", the actress assured that she was going to temporarily withdraw from acting because she needed to rest and spend time with her family.

“I take my job very seriously, but right now I just want to be with my kids and family 24/7. This means I am going to give myself some time off,” she explained.

Then, the 57-year-old interpreter gave more details about the reason for her withdrawal, since she Sandra Bullock suffers from burnout or professional burnout syndrome. Therefore, the Oscar winner for her role in "A Possible Dream", she will take a break.

“I am so burned out. I'm so tired and I'm not able to make smart healthy decisions and I know it. Work has always been constant for me and I have been very lucky, but I realized that it was becoming my crutch. It was like opening a fridge all the time and looking for something that was never there,” she told The Hollywood Reporter.

The real reason for Sandra Bullock's retirement from acting

Will she return to acting?

The work that the actress has been doing caused physical and emotional wear and tear that prevents her from continuing her career. However, her Sandra Bullock does not consider this to be final, but she still has to assess how much time she will need to recover energies. “If I decide to retire, then I will make that announcement,” she emphasized.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.