Type Here to Get Search Results !

This was the curious domestic accident for which Kate Beckinsale ended up in the hospital

This was told by the actress of 'Pearl Harbor' on the James Corden show.

At the beginning of September, the British actress Kate Beckinsale had to be hospitalized after suffering an accident that caused a serious injury to her back. Speculation, from that moment, began to emerge about what happened to the actress; however, the truth behind it all is much more innocent than it seemed, as she recently told The James Corden Show.

In a talk on The Late Late Show, the actress revealed how she ended up in the hospital after an accident while getting dressed in a Las Vegas hotel: "Having done 900 action movies, I came to injure myself while putting on a pair of leggings. in the hotel room," he said with a laugh.

 “I was in the hotel room putting on my leggings and I felt like a guitar string was hitting me hard, it was all very horrible. A pain worse than having a baby, that strong. I couldn't walk, I couldn't lie down, I couldn't sit up. I couldn't do anything," said the 48-year-old actress.

This was the curious domestic accident for which Kate Beckinsale ended up in the hospital

After injuring herself, the actress could not leave the hotel room to go to the hospital, so she had to ask for help: "Eventually an ambulance came and the doctors spread a sheet to lift me, I was wrapped like a sausage, and that's how they put me on a stretcher,” he recalled, laughing at his own experience. Although she did not give details about what ailed her, it was probably acute low back pain, episodes of a lot of pain due to a bad movement but that eventually pass after rest and painkillers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad