Type Here to Get Search Results !

Actress Sean Young is the latest of a slew of stars accusing Harvey Weinstein of s-xual harassment.

“I made a movie with Harvey Weinstein called ‘Love Crimes,’ which didn’t end up being a good movie,” Young, 57, told KLBJ FM on Thursday. “I personally experience him pulling his you-know-what out of his pants in order to shock me. My basic response was, ‘You know, Harvey, I don’t really think you should be pulling that thing out. It’s not very pretty,’ and then leaving and never having a meeting with that guy again.”

Disgraced producer Weinstein, 65, was fired from the Weinstein Company after being accused of s-xual harassment and assault by numerous actresses in the press, including Rose McGowan, Mira Sorvino, Angelina Jolie, Asia Argento, Lupita Nyong’o and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Weinstein denied any non-consensual s-x occurred.

Young also claimed that Warren Beatty s-xually harassed her — and that when she came forward with her allegations, Barbra Streisand shamed her for it.

“Now here’s a really weird story,” Young said. “I auditioned for Barbra Streisand for ‘The Mirror Has Two Faces,’ and when I went to my audition with her, she said to me, ‘I think it’s disgusting that you talked to the press.’ And what I had said to the press was that I was harassed, I was s-xually harassed by Warren Beatty.”

Actress Sean Young is the latest of a slew of stars accusing Harvey Weinstein of s-xual harassment.

“She told me she thought that was disgusting, and I said, ‘You think it’s disgusting?’ And she said, ‘I was with Warren Beatty and my mouth fell off,'” Young recalled. “And I said, ‘You mean like what? Am I the only actress who hasn’t slept with Warren Beatty in this town?'”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.