Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Faris confesses to Gwyneth Paltrow what was the cause of her divorce from Chris Pratt

Both formed one of the most established couples in Hollywood. However, their love came to an end. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced their separation in 2017 after eight years of marriage and a child together, a decision that the actress reflected on Wednesday in an interview.

Breaking with her usual discretion, Anna Faris opened up when she was talking to the interpreter Gwyneth Paltrow, who was present in the last installment of the Anna Faris Is Unqualified podcast, where she also talked about her breakup with singer Chris Martin.

The main problem that Faris detects is the competitiveness that she felt both with Pratt and with Ben Indra, with whom she had a relationship between 2004 and 2008.

"I've been married twice. My other two marriages were to actors and I don't think we did a great job of removing the competition. Or at least I didn't. I was a proud person, I didn't want to show vulnerability," she said.

Anna Faris confesses to Gwyneth Paltrow what was the cause of her divorce from Chris Pratt

The actress did not know how to handle "the signs of competitiveness and comparison" that occurred in the couple's environment. "I didn't handle it very well, I don't think. And I hope I grew from it," she added.

Faris is engaged to Michael Barrett, whom she met on the set of the movie Overboard, in 2018. For her part, Chris has been married since 2019 to Katherine Schwarzenegger, with whom she had a daughter last August. Faris and Pratt share an eight-year-old son, Jack.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.