Type Here to Get Search Results !

Anna Kendrick is not really interested in doing a showing off her body in movies

The Pitch Perfect star will debut in HBO Max anthology series Love Life this week, which coincides with the streaming platform's launch.

The show's first season follows Kendrick's character, Darby, from her first love to her last, and as such involves some intim-te scenes.

"When we started filming, it dawned on me that in every single episode I was going to be doing a kissing scene or a s-x scene with someone brand new," she explained the Sydney Morning Herald.

"It was definitely weird to know that we were going to meet and within a week we were going to be in bed pretending to have s-x!"

However, Kendrick has given her thoughts on doing n-de scenes, explaining that she draws the line at simulated s-x.

Anna Kendrick is "not really interested" in doing ashowing off her body in movies

"My personal feelings on n-dity – that I'm not really interested in n-dity for me – stayed the same," she continued. "I've never had a problem with simulated s-x scenes – that feels like it's about the character, whereas I only get one body, so n-dity is more about me."

As well as Love Life, Kendrick is also keeping busy with upcoming TV series Dummy, in which she plays a walking, talking s-x doll.

Speaking about the movie, she joked: "That gave me a new appreciation for people who are owners of s-x dolls because it turns out that a s-x doll is really heavy lifting, so there's a certain level of commitment."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.