Type Here to Get Search Results !

Being Jennifer Lawrence is like living the best life a fan girl could dream of.

Being Jennifer Lawrence is not easy. Jennifer Lawrence has a lot of pressure. As a famous actress, many people want to know her, her every move, her every comment. People want to know her opinions and they want to know what she's going to do next. She has to deal with the constant spotlight. She has to deal with all the media scrutiny. 

The paparazzi are always there, waiting to pounce. She can't just go to the grocery store or a restaurant without a massive crowd of fans following her. She can't go to an event without being mobbed by fans. It's tough to live like that. 

And then there's the pressure of being on a mega-popular show, like the pressure that comes from knowing you have to shoot a show that will be #1 in the ratings or else you're out of a job. Luckily for her, she is a strong woman, who is used to dealing with a lot of pressure. And she seems to be handling it pretty well.

Being Jennifer Lawrence is like living the best life a fan girl could dream of. The actress's recent press tour for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 was filled with moments that have left us fangirling. (Lawrence told us that she and Natalie Portman haven't hung out in years. "I understand Halle Berry. I understand why you don't call her. 

Being Jennifer Lawrence is like living the best life a fan girl could dream of.

I don't understand Natalie Portman.") And then there was the revelation that she has a normal body. "My arms are big! Oh, my ***! Look at these things!" she exclaimed in Cosmopolitan. But don't expect to see her follow the protein-shake-and-Gap-Fit-method to get her glutes in shape. Lawrence is happy to use her body as it is.

 "I have rolls when I sit down," she told the magazine. "They're on my **** and they're on my thighs. They don't go away. It's just the way I am. I'm pretty much covered in fat."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.