Type Here to Get Search Results !

'Blonde' N-de Scenes: Ana De Armas Says She 'Didn't Feel Exploited'

Actress Ana De Armas felt "safe and protected" when filming the n-de scenes in 'Blonde'.

Flashing the flesh in her portrayal of Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe in Andrew Dominik's film, the 34-year-old actress suggested viewers will find it more uncomfortable than she did,

"It's harder for people to watch (those scenes) than for me to make them, because I understood what I was doing and I felt very protected and safe," Ana said when speaking to Entertainment Weekly.

"I didn't feel exploited because I was in control. I made that decision. I knew the movie I was doing. I trusted my director. I felt like I was in a safe environment."

She added, "We had hundreds of conversations about these scenes. Everyone felt a deep respect for the movie we were making. And in that sense, I had no fear. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, even though they were really hard scenes."

'Blonde' N-de Scenes: Ana De Armas Says She 'Didn't Feel Exploited'

The actress was full of praise for the intim-cy coordinators on set and claimed that shooting s-xual scenes felt no different from the rest of the movie.

She explained, "We had an intim-cy coordinator with us all the time, and she was very helpful."

"But I wouldn't even say these scenes were more difficult than any other scene. It was just a part of a whole story. I knew exactly what the shot was going to be."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.