Type Here to Get Search Results !

Charlize Theron will never have plastic surgery

Actor Charlize Theron says she can't see herself ever getting plastic surgery as she is quite happy with her looks changing as she gets older.

The 36-year-old, however, said her opinion may change in many years to come, reported Contactmusic. "I can't foresee myself ever going under the knife, but then again, I'm only in my mid-thirties. Maybe it's different when you're in your mid-sixties. So I don't want to make statements about where I'm gonna be in 30 years," Theron said.

The actor also said her changing looks can be quite difficult with the industry she works in. "Your face changes, things change - that's just kind of what happens. There are days when I definitely look in the mirror and go 'I need to find a cream'. 

Charlize Theron will never have plastic surgery

It's hard in this industry, because I think so much importance is put on how you look. I'm not brave enough to be like, 'You know what? I'm just going to let it happen. Whatever. I'm so cool with every line on my face'," she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.