Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emilia Clarke said she was too shy to shoot some scenes

Actress Emilia Clarke, who is best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the hit show 'Game Of Thrones', has revealed that she's been asked to film n-de scenes in other projects since the show ended. 

It seems that several filmmakers and series creators are unable to imagine Clarke in any other kind of roles, despite the fact that she's a very versatile actress. 

 Clarke says she's not opposed to filming n-de scenes, but she would like to be offered other kinds of roles as well.

Clarke recently revealed that several producers have asked her to film similar n-de scenes in other projects.  One even suggested she would be letting 'Thrones'  fans down if she didn't bare it all.

Despite filming explicit scenes in 'GOT', the actress admits that she is not comfortable filming similar scenes in another projects-a fact that many filmmakers don't seem to get.

"I'm a lot more savvy about what I'm comfortable with, and what I am okay with doing," Clarke said on a recent episode of Dax Shepard's 'Armchair Expert' podcast. "I've had fights on set before where I'm like, 'No, sheet stays up,' and they're like, 'You don't wanna disappoint your Game of Thrones fans.' And I'm like, 'F--- you.'"

Emilia Clarke said she was too shy to shoot some scenes

"I feel like I've seen enough now to know what's actually needed," she added.

Clarke admitted that she had initially agreed to n-dity on 'GOT' because she was an inexperienced 23-year-old actress fresh out of drama school.

"I'm floating through this first season and I have no idea what I'm doing; I have no idea what any of this is," she said. "I've never been on a film set like this before. I'd been on a film set twice before then, and I'm now on a film set completely n-ked with all of these people, and I don't know what I'm meant to do, and I don't know what's expected of me, and I don't know what you want, and I don't know what I want."

Clarke, though, appreciated co-star Jason Mamoa (who played her husband Khal Drogo) for being protective of her on the set and teaching her to set boundaries for herself. 

" "He took care of me too, in an environment where I didn't know I needed to be taken care of," Clarke said. "He was an experienced actor who had done a bunch of stuff before coming onto this. He was like, 'Sweetie, this is how it's meant to be and this is how it's not meant to be and I'm going to make sure that that's the f---ing case.' So he was always like, 'Can we get her a f---ing robe?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.