Type Here to Get Search Results !

Eva Green's First Intim-te Scene Was Terrifying

During an interview with Britain's The Sun in 2012, Eva admitted that she was absolutely terrified of taking her clothes off in The Dreamers. Eva felt similarly to Bradley Cooper, who did the same in 2021's Nightmare Alley. 

But unlike Nightmare Alley, The Dreamers is drenched in s-x, intim-cy, and the downright risque. It was Eva's first movie role of note and it was daunting.

Eva Green's First Intim-te Scene Was Terrifying

"The s-x scenes were quite full on and frank in The Dreamers. I had a scene in which my own character has to lose her virginity. I had to remember how I felt when I first had s-x. I am so reserved in real life, but I surprised myself completely," Eva said to The Sun. She also claimed that she was asked to drink in order to calm her nerves. But this didn't exactly fix the problem.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.