Type Here to Get Search Results !

'I begged her to sleep with me': Ryan Reynolds tells how he conquered Blake Lively

One of the most charismatic couples in Hollywood is the one formed by Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

In a recent interview with the SmartLess podcast, Reynolds confessed how he wooed Blake when they first started dating.

And, he assured in his characteristic style, that he begged her to sleep with him.

The actor said they met on the set of the Green Lantern movie in 2011: "I met Blake in the darkest crease of the anus in the universe called Green Lantern," Ryan said with his usual sense of humor.

"We were friends and colleagues, and about a year and a half later we went on a double date, but we were dating different people. We dated and always kept in touch on a casual basis and the next thing was, one day she told me she was He was going to Boston. I was going to Boston those days too and I suggested we go together."

It was on a train trip they took together that their relationship began to blossom: "I begged her to sleep with me," the actor joked. "A week later, I told him, 'We should buy a house together.' And we did."

And the rest is history, because now the couple has almost 10 years together and three beautiful daughters: James, 6 years old, Inez, 4, and Betty, 1.

'I begged her to sleep with me': Ryan Reynolds tells how he conquered Blake Lively

In addition, he took the opportunity to show off what a good mother Blake has been, as he commented on how difficult homeschooling has been in a pandemic.

"[I] was looking left and right for outside help. I was reading books. I was trying to kind of steer the ship, but Blake was so much better than me because I'm a kid too."

He also commented on how important his marriage is to him: "My marriage is incredibly important to me and friendship with my wife is super important."

"Blake and I don't do movies at the same time. When Blake is ready to do some things, I'll back off and then we'll go back and forth. She'll make a movie and I'll be on set with her hanging out with the kids." ".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.