Type Here to Get Search Results !

I don’t have issues getting n-ked, says Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron has admitted that she has no qualms about getting n-ked on screen.

The 36-year-old actress said that it depends on who she was doing the s-x scenes with.

“I don’t have issues getting n-ked. That sounds very slutty,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling W magazine.

“What I mean is I’m not hung up on my body and I’ve been lucky to work with people I’ve been really comfortable with,” she said

I don’t have issues getting n-ked, says Charlize Theron

But her co-star in the film ‘Prometheus’ 35-year-old Michael Fassbender is much less at ease with the idea.

“S-x scenes sound like more fun than they are. Death scenes are easier, really. Maybe because I’ve died so many times!” he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.