Type Here to Get Search Results !

Is Megan Fox a bad actress?

She is considered one of the s-xiest women in the world and is aware that she owes much of her success to her spectacular physique. Megan Fox, in a fit of sincerity, has confessed that her acting skills are not enough for anyone to consider her a good actress.

She has driven men around the world crazy, and not precisely because of her talent as an actress. Megan Fox is well aware that her physique has been essential so that she has now become one of the most desired actresses of the moment, so much so that even the American admits that she, for the moment, has not shown anything like actress.

“I am fully aware that I have never given anyone a reason to be considered a talented actress, quite the opposite,” explains the former Transformers star. "So I can't complain that no one recognizes me as an actress. It's my responsibility to prove myself to them."

Is Megan Fox a bad actress?

For this reason, and until things change, Megan does not care that people praise her for her physique, although she confesses that she would never go crazy with the comments that can be published about her in the press. "She could not be one of those actresses who reads everything that is published about them," explains the actress. "That doesn't go with my personality. I would become a lunatic. I prefer to ignore everything."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.